1. Open the Wingocard app on your iPhone
2. Tap the “My card” icon, bottom right
3. Tap “Pay with Apple Pay”
4. To pay, double-click the side button on your iPhone, unlock your screen with your Face ID or Touch ID, then hold your iPhone near the reader.
1. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, and go to the My Watch tab
2. Tap Wallet & Apple Pay
3. Follow the steps to add a card.
4. Tap Next. Wingocard will then verify your information.
5. Once verified, tap Next and you can start using Apple Pay on your Apple Watch.
6. To pay, double-click the side button, scroll to choose your Wingocard, then hold your Apple Watch near the reader.
Absolutely. You don’t have to wait for your physical card to arrive in the mail. Just add your virtual card from within the Wingocard app to your Apple Wallet.
All you need is a compatible Apple device such as iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or Apple computer with the latest operating system. Visit Apple Pay to check if your device is compatible.
Contact our friendly customer support team immediately. We’ll block your card so that no one can use it. We’ll also send you a free replacement of your physical card.