The application process is super simple, and when approved your account details are made available so you can set up direct payments from online platforms.
1. Tap profile icon in-app
2. Click ‘enable’ direct deposit
3. Follow screen prompt
4. Confirm identity with Dropbox link
5. Submit and wait for approval!
6. Share your link with account details with your employer & get paid in-app!
While you’re not legally permitted to have your own Paypal account below age 18, you can still use the platform. You’ll just need a little help from a parent. Here’s how:
1. Ask your parent to open an account under their own name (Caution: It’s important that the account is not opened under your name. As a minor, it can have legal consequences and prevent you from one day opening your own PayPal account as an adult.)
2. Have your parent add your Wingocard as the debit card on the account. (Make sure there’s a small amount of money in the account.)
3. Once your card is linked, you can work together to make sure your side hustle payments go directly to it.